Date(s) - 05/07/2021
3:00 - 6:30
Categories No Categories
Within the framework of “Dare Lebanon” initiative,
the French Lebanese Chamber of Commerce ( CCFL) is organizing a training for Lebanese companies in the agri-food sector
IF YOU ARE
– A Lebanese company in the agri-food sector, interested in the French market and ready for export, or not ready yet for export
– A Lebanese industrialist from the agri-food sector
– A Lebanese business associations or syndicate, an NGO, or a public or private entity in charge of helping companies enhance their export capacities.
This free training is just tailored for you.
HOW TO SUCCEED IN ENTERING THE FRENCH FOOD MARKET
Date: July 5, 2021, from 3:00 PM till 6.30 PM (Beirut time)
Places are limited up to 30 participants.
Deadline for registration : July 1st , 2021
For registration click here
The training is conducted in English by the French expert Mr. Bernard QUINET:
Senior Adviser, specialized in agroindustry and agri-food
with more than 10 years of experience within Doing Business in Paris.
COMPANIES WILL BE PROVIDED WITH
– An overall vision of the world of French buyers
– Tools and methodologies of approach and negotiation illustrated by practical advice and tips.
– Practical information that every exporter to France should know :
For more information please contact: Mrs. Dania Khalil: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
T + 961 3 403 439